In order for us to remain a free charter school and be able to provide the learning tools our students need, we ask that each family complete 20 hours of volunteer work. We try to keep it simple and fun.
Here are some great ways to get your volunteer hours in:
* Help in the library
* Take photos at school events
* Help with the newsletter and yearbook
* Help prepare resources for the classroom
* Decorating bulletin boards
* Make copies
* Prepare resources for APTT meetings
*Remember donations of supplies count towards hours. For every $7.50 you spend in donations, it counts as one hour towards your required hours.